Sleep Inn WV
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
$10 - $12 hourly
About Sleep Inn WV
The Sleep Inn & Suites is located at 15 Goff Crossing Drive (behind Cracker Barrel) of of I-64 exit 47. We value hard-working, loyal team members with great attention to detail. We all work together to provide our guests with the cleanest rooms and best service.