We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Answer general questions from guests
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
About Bluebird Sunapee
With 51 rooms located in the heart of this beautiful region, Bluebird Sunapee is the perfect, affordable lodging option for families and friends looking to explore everything the area has to offer in all four seasons.
A year-round destination, the Sunapee area of New Hampshire offers everything from 3-season canoeing, biking, and hiking—to alpine skiing and snowboarding, ice fishing, and snowshoeing. With the Mt Sunapee State Park on Lake Sunapee just a short walk behind the hotel and Vail's Mount Sunapee Ski Resort just across the street, Bluebird Sunapee is in the center of the region's best activities.