Best Western Plus Spokane North
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Answer general questions from guests
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
16.25 - 16.75 hourly
About Best Western Plus Spokane North
We are a beautiful 76-room hotel located in North Spokane just off of Newport Highway. Our top priority is to ensure we go above and beyond for all guests. Starting with a friendly and easy check-in to our beautiful, clean rooms. Full-time employees are able to enroll in Medical benefits, and 401k with up to a 3% match. All employees earn paid vacation time and get to join a fun work environment with the possibility to grow!