Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
$15.50 - $17 hourly
About Comfort Inn
Come and enjoy the fun crew at Comfort Inn!