Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown
We’re in search of a great housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Answer general questions from guests
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Must be able to clean 16 rooms per day at 30 minutes per room as required.
- Be able to complete additional tasks as assigned by the management team.
- Be a team player and goal-oriented!
- We like to enjoy where we work and who we work with! Bring your personality to our fun team!
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- Looking for a professional who enjoys cleaning our guest rooms and suites. Someone that is honest, hard-working, flexible, and enjoys working most of their day independently.
$13.50 - $14.50 hourly
About Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown
The Fairfield Inn & Suites located in Savannah Midtown is a great place to work. We offer PTO, health benefits, dental, and vision! We have monthly incentives we payout to our team when hotel goals are met. We are here to deliver exceptional guest service to every person that walks through our door, including YOU! We appreciate hard work, dedication to your job and team, and also having fun!