Holiday Inn, Saratoga Springs,
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
$14.50 - $15 hourly
About Holiday Inn, Saratoga Springs,
Come work for a wonderful company. Located on Broadway in beautiful Saratoga Springs NY. Minutes away from the legendary Saratoga Race Course and the Saratoga Performing Arts Center and within walking distance of downtown. Hard work and dedication are not only recognized but rewarded at this wonderful facility.