Hilton Garden Inn Rockford
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
About Hilton Garden Inn Rockford
Off I-90 and Highway 20, we're two miles north of Six Flags Hurricane Harbor. Highway access puts us within 15 minutes of downtown Rockford, Anderson Japanese Gardens, and Discovery Center Museum, with Chicago Rockford International Airport 12 miles away. Enjoy our activity pool, with a zero-depth area for the little ones, and a fitness center.