The Hotel Portsmouth
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
$15 - $16
About The Hotel Portsmouth
Portsmouth's favorite downtown hotel! Unique among Portsmouth NH hotels, we are grand, yet boutique. Gracious and welcoming. Our boutique Portsmouth NH hotel offers all the amenities of a large hotel with the irrepressible charm of a bed and breakfast.
Looking for the strongest cup of fresh-brewed joe? Need a recommendation for the tastiest lobster roll on the docks? The Hotel Portsmouth staff has the inside scoop on all of the local hotspots, with most located just a leisurely stroll from our front steps.
Come experience modern hospitality in a historic setting at The Hotel Portsmouth: we know what you're looking for.