Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City Overland Park
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
14 - 16 hourly
About Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City Overland Park
- Benefits: Full time, includes health, dental and vision.
The hotel has many benefits as well - Hilton Hotel discounts (some hotel discounts as low as $39 a night!), Travel discounts, 50% off all food, monthly and bi weekly bonuses for Hilton Enrollments, Great Service Scores, name mentions in reviews, and more! We are a newly renovated hotel looking for great personalities to be the face of the first ever built Embassy Suites.