The Faust Hotel
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
$13 - $15 hourly
About The Faust Hotel
Located in historic downtown New Braunfels, the Hotel offers everything you could need for your next vacation, weekend getaway, or group functions. With a hotel, events center, brew pub, full bar, and restaurant, you will need to go no further than your very own hotel to experience New Braunfels best. The Faust is within walking distance of Schlitterbahn Water Park, the Comal River, and the New Braunfels Civic Center, and is centrally located between San Antonio and Austin. The Faust is also next to specialty stores, antique shops and boutiques, and only minutes away from Gruene, TX, making it an ideal vacation getaway, all year round.