The Hotel Marblehead
We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
$15 - $16 hourly
About The Hotel Marblehead
The Hotel Marblehead (formerly The Marblehead Inn) is a fresh take on historic accommodations just 16 miles north of Boston. This intimate boutique hotel has all the modern accommodations you desire while preserving the rich history of the home and the great town of Marblehead. The hotel includes a 1 bedroom apartment on the top floor with all utilities included as part of the compensation package.