Lexington Hotel Group
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Answer general questions from guests
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
$9.50 - $10.50 yearly
About Lexington Hotel Group
Lexington Hotel Group operates multiple hotels in the Lexington, VA region. We strive to provide this area of Virginia with a "family" like hotel stay. We are always looking for new team members to help us provide the best hotel experiences for our guests.