Crowne Plaza Knoxville
We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
About Crowne Plaza Knoxville
Knoxville's Premier Hotel. The Crowne Plaza Knoxville has consistently ranked in the top 10 of all Crowne Plazas in the Americas. Our newly renovated hotel boasts 195 well-appointed rooms and 15,000 sq ft of meeting space. We offer top amenities including our renowned Mahogany's Restaurant, The Library Bar, On and Off-Site Catering, and a two-story fitness facility. With our central location, our guests are only steps away from all that Downtown Knoxville has to offer.