We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Answer general questions from guests
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
$13 - $15 hourly
About Lotus Hospitality
Lotus Hospitality began as a small company with a single hotel and one man’s vision to create a luxury experience accessible to everyone. From humble beginnings, Lotus Hospitality has expanded to operate seven hotels in less than a decade. Mark learned through years of hard work and experience how to capitalize on opportunities and maximize the potential of underperforming projects. From the execution of the company’s first major project in Kansas City, Lotus Hospitality’s unique new properties and historic refurbishments have changed the landscape of the city and sparked growth throughout the downtown corridor. But we’re nowhere close to finished.