We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
$10.50 - $11.00
About Sequoia Hospitality
At Sequoia Hospitality, we believe our employees are our most precious asset and the foundation of our past and future successes. We are a growing company with a focus on Select Service, Franchised properties located in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
Our employees become an extension of our family and we make every effort to provide the tools, training, and experience to help them grow in the hospitality industry.