stayAPT Suites Huntsville
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
About stayAPT Suites Huntsville
stayAPT Suites Huntsville entered the long-term lodging market with an announcement of its new hotel concept in January 2020. The new brand, which will have over 20 hotels open by the end of 2022, with an additional 15+ in development, offers guests an experience not yet seen in its category. The room layout for each 500+ square-foot suite was intentionally designed to feel residential, with a dedicated living room, a full kitchen, and a separate bedroom. With a strong corporate financial backing and an experienced executive team in place, the Matthews, North Carolina-based chain is committed to building a portfolio of 100 corporate-owned hotels, in addition to franchising. Learn more at www.stayAPT.com.