We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Answer general questions from guests
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
$12 - $12.50 hourly
About Preeminent Hotels
Preeminent Hotels, a hotel development, and management company. We invite you to experience a corporate climate “where we CARE.”
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Preeminent Hotels is operated by the industry's finest patrons, partners, and investors with extensive experience while improving hotel performance through target marketing, cost-effective marketing, and operational programs. Preeminent Hotels provide a winning management team that will optimize your hotel's financial performance. We strive to create an atmosphere where superior quality and service are the standards.
AT PREEMINENT HOTELS, WE CARE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS AND OUR CLIENTS:
- Communication is the key.
- Anticipating the needs of our guests is a number one priority to us
- Respond immediately and efficiently to our guest requests.
- Enthusiasm is contagious throughout our staff.