DoubleTree by Hilton Harrisonburg
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
$12 - $13 hourly
About DoubleTree by Hilton Harrisonburg
The Doubletree by Hilton Harrisonburg is a full-service hotel and a well-established market leader in the area. We offer room for growth and development, as well as an inclusive working environment. Our mission is to provide both guests and associates an outstanding experience.