Holiday Inn Express - Goodlettsville
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Answer general questions from guests
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
$13 - $13.50 hourly
About Holiday Inn Express - Goodlettsville
We are an independent 96 rooms hotel with a friendly working crew. We are willing to train employees if needed to be independent.