Baymont inn & suites
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Answer general questions from guests
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
About Baymont inn & suites
Open and timely communication build transparency and trust that goes both ways in addition to uniting employees and leadership under the same goals.