We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
$17 - $19 hourly
About Tradewinds Carmel
A serene sanctuary nestled among tree-lined streets, our hotel in Carmel, CA radiates calm and comfort. Originally built in 1959, this ideally-located boutique hotel incorporates Japanese, Balinese, and Chinese décor elements in its 28 rooms and throughout the premises. Set against a backdrop of the Pacific Ocean and just steps from the town’s shops, galleries, and restaurants, Tradewinds features a tranquil private courtyard and meditation garden with a cascading fountain, bamboo trees, lush flowering ginger, and a cozy fire pit. Inside, guests will enjoy beautifully-appointed rooms with luxurious linens and high-end amenities. As relaxed as it is refined, Tradewinds inspires a sense of harmony and overall wellness, allowing you to simply unwind and take in your beautiful natural surroundings in peace.