We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
$12 - $13 per hour
About Neema Hospitality
Neema Hospitality has become a leader in the industry with a focus on serving our guests and building strong, loyal hotel management teams dedicated to continuous process improvements and the growth of the company.
With multiple Gold Award Winning Properties and an Inn of the Year through Choice Hotels, and multiple Quality Excellence and Torchbearer Awards through IHG, Neema Hospitality continues to show our dedication to excellence and continued focus on remaining a leader in hospitality services.
With over 30 years of experience, Neema Hospitality continues to grow, partner, and create long-standing, fruitful relationships by developing its leaders and employees and focusing on the needs of our guests.