Ocean Point Inn
We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Answer general questions from guests
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
About Ocean Point Inn
Now celebrating 124 years of operation, Ocean Point Inn is a family-friendly resort known for its great food, spectacular sunsets and exceptional hospitality. At Ocean Point Inn, we pamper our guests with old fashioned goodness at reasonable rates.
This year, the Inn made a significant number of changes to enhance our guest experience. From our new lobby filled with art and sculpture, to a new heated pool, a firepit oceanside, and a gift shop filled with specialty wines, unique gifts and Maine-made products.