Holiday Inn Beaufort
We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- Answer general questions from guests
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
About Holiday Inn Beaufort
Welcome to Holiday Inn & Suites Beaufort @ Highway 21
Located minutes from Historic Downtown Beaufort, Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort, and Parris Island Marine Corps Recruit Depot, our Beaufort hotel is the perfect choice for vacationers, military travelers, and business guests alike.
Take a stroll through Historic Downtown Beaufort and enjoy the waterfront park, local shops, and restaurants or walk along the beach at nearby Hunting Island State Park. Other Beaufort attractions include the Spanish Moss Trail, Beaufort Arsenal Museum, Pat Conroy Literacy Center, and the nearby Penn Center.