Best Western Plus & Executive Residency Austin
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
About Best Western Plus & Executive Residency Austin
Welcome to the brand new Best Western Plus Executive Residency Austin, we look forward to welcoming you! The Best Western Plus Executive Residency Austin combines the convenience of two hotels under one roof, allowing us to offer an extended stay option for longer durations & beautiful Best Western Plus rooms for guests that require a shorter stay.
The Best Western Plus Executive Residency Austin hotel is the newest product in the Best Western brand and we are proud to offer studios, kitchenettes, and suites with full kitchens at our hotel. These rooms come equipped with all of the comforts of home including sinks, cooktops, cookware, dishes, and large screen TVs to make your extended stay as comfortable as possible. Our hotel is located near the heart of Austin, Texas on IH-35, just minutes away from Round Rock to the North, and Pflugerville to the East.