Inn at the Finger Lakes
We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
About Inn at the Finger Lakes
Inn at the Finger lakes in Auburn offers lodging accommodations for vacations and getaways in the Finger Lakes region of New York. The area is known for its distinctive wineries and the Hotel is located near the Cayuga and Seneca wine trails. We are also near historical, cultural and recreational points of interest including the Owasco Lake, Skaneateles Lake, Harriet Tubman House and William Seward House. We are within walking distance of downtown Auburn and it's local restaurants and shops.