Courtyard by Marriott Pentagon Alexandria
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
About Courtyard by Marriott Pentagon Alexandria
Revel in comfort and convenience at Courtyard Alexandria Pentagon South, perfect for government business and leisure getaways alike. Navigate your way around our Virginia area with our close proximity to Inova Alexandria Hospital, Mark Center, and The George Washington Masonic National Memorial. Nearby, you can explore world-class activities and monuments in Washington, D.C.