Holiday Inn Alexandria Downtown
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
$11 per hour
About Holiday Inn Alexandria Downtown
A family-owned franchise that provides a fun, fair, and safe work environment.