La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque West
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
$12.65 - $13 hourly
About La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque West
Great environment to work in, we are looking forward to adding you to our LQ family!