Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, cleaning, mopping and dusting; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Answer general questions from guests
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
$15 - $16 hourly
About Odessey Systems
Odessey Systems is the management company that manages this hotel.