Retreat Hotels and Resorts
Do you have previous experience in the hospitality industry and a strong desire to provide excellent customer service to our guests? You could be just what we're looking for in our next house person. Our hotel is extremely busy, and we need a detail-oriented individual who is willing to perform a wide range of tasks to ensure that our guests have an exceptional experience. Responsibilities include keeping hotel public areas clean, such as hallways, meeting rooms, and lobbies. Please apply today!
- Begin each shift by visiting assigned floors and collect trash, dirty linen, and other materials as instructed by management
- Deliver requested amenities such as rollaway beds, cribs, blankets, etc. to guest rooms
- Ensure the highest level of customer service by anticipating and responding quickly to visitors' requests
- Assure a clean environment in the guest rooms, corridors, lobby, and other work areas
- Transport clean linen to the housekeeping storage rooms and replenish linen supplies on each floor
- Responsibilities for this position include keeping hotel public areas clean, such as hallways, meeting rooms, and lobbies
- Additionally, you will help deliver guest-requested items such as amenities, rollaway beds, cribs, and bedding, and perform any specially assigned tasks by housekeeping managers
- Our ideal applicant has at least one year of housekeeping or house person experience, as well as a strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service. Please apply if this sounds like a great opportunity!
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
$13 - $15 hourly
About Retreat Hotels and Resorts
Retreat Hotels and Resorts turns striking visions into reality by developing, owning, and operating hotels. Retreat Hotels started in 1985 when it renovated and operated the historic Jekyll Island Club on Jekyll Island, GA. Since then, Retreat has been involved in several new hotel developments. Retreat has a three-fold mission:
- Create an unrivaled guest experience, where guests return year after year.
- Be a responsible member of the community and proactively protect and preserve the environment.
- Provide a warm and inviting place to work where hard work, creativity, and ethical practices are rewarded--a place where employees want a career that can last a lifetime.