Field Guide Lodge
Lark Hotels is seeking a Guest Services Associate at our location in Stowe, VT, Field Guide Lodge.
Guest Experience Associates are responsible for the critical first impression our guests have of our properties. Guest Experience Associates demonstrate exceptional hospitality in an attentive, friendly, and efficient manner going above and beyond to ensure that guest experiences will be worth remembering.
The key service roles begin with greeting guests and end in delivering a departure experience that makes a guest want to be a return customer.
This position requires an outgoing, enthusiastic personality, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work without constant direct supervision. Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? If so, start your application today!
- We are currently looking for both Full-time & part-time
- After 60 days, any positive reviews you're mentioned in will get you some sweet prizes!
- Flexible rates for stays at other properties after 60 days.
- Great benefits, such as health, vision, and dental!
Pay is $16 - $19 hourly depending on skill level
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide the correct keys and room numbers.
- Develop personal connections with guests and teammates and grow as an individual!
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests.
- Must be able to lift 50~ lbs and be comfortable on their feet.
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed, and develop interpersonal skills with team members.
- Room to move up with a fast-growing boutique management company.
- Occasional assistance with Food & Beverage operations.
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests.
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred.
- A food and beverage background is a huge plus... we love to see versatile employees!
- Ability to grow with computers, and handle multiple guest requests at once.
- Must be dedicated to making magical memories and experiences for all guests!
- Some bar knowledge, as well as changing kegs, and pouring beers.
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems.
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills.
16 - 19 hourly
About Field Guide Lodge
Ski, bike, hike, shop or just enjoy the beautiful Green Mountain scenery while staying at our Stowe, Vermont hotel; Field Guide Lodge is an unexpected and delightful starting point for exploring Stowe in any season. Centrally located in the heart of downtown Stowe and a short drive from Mount Mansfield, Field Guide's rooms and suites in the Lodge and Trail House offer year-round accommodations perfect for an intimate escape, a friends’ weekend, or a family get-together.