Kennebunkport Captains Collection
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused Hotel Guest Experience Associate to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
Compensation: $16 - $18 hourly based on experience
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
$16 - $18 hourly
About Kennebunkport Captains Collection
The Kennebunkport Captains Collection (KCC) is a piece of living history—firmly rooted in the culture and tradition of Kennebunkport. KCC is a modern collection of four historic Maine homes formerly owned by leading sea captains.