Houser Creek Hospitality, LLC
We have an exciting opportunity for someone looking to lead our team and provide the best service for our guests as the next general manager of our Holiday Inn Express Union City, TN. Do you enjoy bringing new and creative ideas to help drive revenue and building strong relationships with guests to gain repeat business? Our ideal candidate brings a high standard of service quality along with at least 3 or more years of hospitality experience, preferably in a hotel management role. As the general manager, you will oversee HR matters, including interviewing, hiring, training, assigning work, coaching/counseling, and performance management. If this describes you, apply today!
- Establish the hotel's reputation for quality by inspecting rooms, public areas, and the surrounding grounds for cleanliness and upkeep
- Spearhead and develop an effective marketing strategy to promote the hotel services and other offerings
- Provide the vision, leadership, and strategy that inspires your staff to deliver exceptional guest service that drives financial success
- Create a budget to maximize profit margins while keeping costs in balance with guest satisfaction and quality of services
- Guide the leaders of each hotel department in developing goals, objectives, and a plan of action for achieving them
- Must have at least 5 or more years of experience in the hospitality field
- Previous experience as a hotel manager, assistant manager, or hotel department manager required
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent GED; we prefer a degree in hospitality or related field of study
- Proven customer service experience as a manager; strong guest-focused mentality
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills, communication skills, and problem-solving skills
$45,000 - $55,000
About Houser Creek Hospitality, LLC
Houser Creek Hospitality, LLC owns and operates multiple hotels- all adjacent to Discovery Park of America. Ownership is local and has been involved in the Union City and Martin communities for decades. Employees have benefits such as insurance, vacation time, Discovery Park of America family memberships, IRA (investment match), hotel discounts when traveling, and more. The company strives to promote from within and offers brand and other appropriate job training.