South Florida Hospitality
We have an exciting opportunity for someone looking to lead our team and provide the best service for our guests as the next general manager of our busy hotel. Do you enjoy bringing new and creative ideas to help drive revenue and building strong relationships with guests to gain repeat business? Our ideal candidate brings a high standard of service quality along with at least 5 or more years of hospitality experience, preferably in a hotel management role. As the general manager, you will oversee HR matters, including interviewing, hiring, training, assigning work, coaching/counseling, and performance management. If this describes you, apply today!
- Guide the leaders of each hotel department in developing goals, objectives, and a plan of action for achieving them
- Devise the cleanliness and upkeep of the hotel's rooms, public areas, and grounds in order to cultivate a reputation for quality
- Create a budget to maximize profit margins while keeping costs in balance with guest satisfaction and quality of services
- Construct and manage a straightforward and effective marketing strategy to promote the hotel's services and amenities
- Empower hotel staff to excel in superior guest service to drive financial success through strong leadership and creative operational strategies
- You must have 5 or more years of experience working in the hospitality field
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills, communication skills, and problem-solving skills
- You must have previous experience in a manager role overseeing a team, preferably in a hospitality role
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent GED; we prefer a degree in hospitality or related field of study
$55,000 - $60,000
About South Florida Hospitality
We invest in our people and hotels to create more value for our owners and offer exciting, new opportunities to future investors.