Comfort Inn-Griffin, GA
Comfort Inn Griffin, GA needs a strong leader for a newly purchased 43 room hotel. Near major Atlanta attractions so rate revenue management must be good.
Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable billing process, all Sales and Marketing Efforts required to drive revenue, Daily Rate Management, Superior Guest Service Scores required by the Franchise, Quality Control, Employee Training and engagement, and control Payroll and Expenses (based on your budget) to gain bottom-line profit for your Owner.
Strong Leadership Skills to assure the property is obtaining the Highest Possible REV/PAR, ADR, and Occupancy through effective Revenue Management and Bottom-Line profit maximization.
- A complete knowledge of the Overall Daily Operations of the Hotel.
- General Manager is to continue to drive sales while maintaining our customer-driven operation steadfastly focused on exceeding client expectations with excellent Hotel leadership, administrative and organizational skills who will immediately bring our hotel to the next level!
- Our General Manager must have a strong sales knowledge and capable of exceeding company objectives and improving business operations by achieving ROI through labor cost control and revenue management.
- You will be responsible for directing the Operation of the HOTEL to ensure a safe, secure and quality experience for each HOTEL guest and staff member. You will lead the HOTEL sales effort and be accountable for efficiently executing the operating budget. and actively engaged in marketing the HOTEL securing contracts for long-term business.
- Our GM must be dynamic and have strong multi-task abilities in front & back-office systems, budgeting, forecasting, payroll, expense control, employee and guest relations, with proven service training skills, leadership, team building, and be "results-driven."
- Outstanding communication skills and leadership ability that result in award-winning hospitality will be attributes of a successful General Manager.
- You will be required to generate new business and continue to maintain our current strong account base, drive rate and occupancy, maintain the property through a planned Preventive Maintenance Program and continue to keep our GSS at a superior level.
- It is the GM’s responsibility to pass your IHG Franchise Brand QA Inspections to assure all Franchise Brand Standards are compliant, Training requirements/credits are completed, and Winning Metrix Target Goals are met and/or exceeded so that no non-compliance fees are assessed.
- Two years of hotel management
$47,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Comfort Inn-Griffin, GA
New owner, strong management company, and new beginnings!