As the next general manager of our busy hotel, you’ll have an exciting opportunity to lead our staff and provide our customers with the finest service possible. We need a leader who thrives in presenting new and creative ideas to boost revenue and build good relationships with guests to ensure repeat business. Our ideal applicant is dedicated to providing excellent service and has at least 5 years of hospitality experience, preferably in a hotel management role. As the general manager, you will be in charge of human resource management functions such as interviewing, hiring, training, task assignment, coaching/counseling, and performance management. If you're a proven leader looking for a new challenge, please apply as soon as possible!
- Devise the cleanliness and upkeep of the hotel's rooms, public areas, and grounds in order to cultivate a reputation for quality
- Generate a budget that ensures guest satisfaction and quality of services while also keeping costs balanced and profit margins maximized
- Collaborate with hotel department leaders to define goals and objectives that are compatible with the overall hotel goals, as well as strategies for achieving them
- Provide the vision, leadership, and strategy that inspires your staff to deliver exceptional guest service that drives financial success
- Spearhead and develop an effective marketing strategy to promote the hotel services and other offerings
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent GED; we prefer a degree in hospitality or related field of study
- You must have previous experience in a manager role overseeing a team, preferably in a hospitality role
- Must have superb communication skills, organizational skills, and problem-solving skills
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
- 5+ years of experience working in a hotel or the hospitality industry required
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About NM Hospitality
The Eisenhower and Aspire Hotel Complex located in Gettysburg, PA is looking to add some smiling faces to our team!