Homewood Suites by Hilton Florence
We have an exciting opportunity for someone looking to lead our team and provide the best service for our guests as the next general manager of our busy hotel. Do you enjoy bringing new and creative ideas to help drive revenue and building strong relationships with guests to gain repeat business? Our ideal candidate brings a high standard of service quality along with at least 5 or more years of hospitality experience, preferably in a hotel management role. As the general manager, you will oversee HR matters, including interviewing, hiring, training, assigning work, coaching/counseling, and performance management. If this describes you, apply today!
- Provide the vision, leadership, and strategy that inspires your staff to deliver exceptional guest service that drives financial success
- Guide the leaders of each hotel department in developing goals, objectives, and a plan of action for achieving them
- Establish the hotel's reputation for quality by inspecting rooms, public areas, and the surrounding grounds for cleanliness and upkeep
- Lead sales and marketing efforts by developing a targeted strategy for publicizing the hotel's services and amenities
- Generate a budget that ensures guest satisfaction and quality of services while also keeping costs balanced and profit margins maximized
- Must have at least 5 or more years of experience in the hospitality field
- Proven customer service experience as a manager; strong guest-focused mentality
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent GED; degree in hospitality or related field of study preferred
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills, communication skills, and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience as a hotel manager, assistant manager, or hotel department manager required
$60,000 - $70,000
About Homewood Suites by Hilton Florence
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.