Hotel Management Company
Our Hotel General Manager must have a strong sales knowledge and be capable of exceeding company objectives and improving business operations by achieving ROI through labor cost control and revenue management.
You will be responsible for directing the Operation of the hotel to ensure a safe, secure, and quality experience for each guest and staff member. You will lead the sales effort and be accountable for efficiently executing the operating budget. and actively engaged in marketing and securing contracts for long-term business.
You must be dynamic and have strong multi-task abilities in front back-office systems, budgeting, forecasting, payroll, expense control, employee, and guest relations, with proven service training skills, leadership, team building, and be results-driven.
- Responsibilities include a complete knowledge of the Overall Daily Operation of the Hotel
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable billing process, all sales marketing efforts required to drive revenue, daily rate management, superior guest service scores required by the franchise, quality control, employee training and engagement, and control payroll expenses (based on your budget) to gain bottom-line profit for your owner
- Strong leadership skills to assure the property is obtaining the highest possible REV/PAR, ADR, and occupancy through effective revenue management and bottom-line profit maximization
- Additional responsibilities of the position require the General Manager is to continue to drive sales while maintaining our customer-driven operation steadfastly focused on exceeding client expectations with excellent Hotel leadership, administrative and organizational skills who will immediately bring our hotel to the next level
- Outstanding communication skills and leadership ability that result in award-winning hospitality will be attributes of a successful General Manager
- You will be required to generate new business and continue to maintain our current strong account base, drive rate and occupancy, maintain the property through a planned Preventive Maintenance Program and continue to keep our GSS at a superior level
- It is the GM’s responsibility to pass your IHG Franchise Brand QA Inspections to assure all Franchise Brand Standards are compliant, Training requirements/credits are completed, and Winning Metrix Target Goals are met and/or exceeded so that no non-compliance fees are assessed
- 2 or more years previous hotel management is a must
- Strong organizational skills
- Great attitude
- Able to motivate employees
- Must be experienced in Excel, Word, and Office