Adelphi Hotel Partners
We’re looking for an enthusiastic hotel front desk manager with 1 year of prior experience to ensure every guest at our hotel has an exceptional stay with us. You will lead operations at the front desk, act as the first point of contact for guests, and cultivate staff members who will go above and beyond our high customer satisfaction standards. Applicants should be strong leaders who love working with people. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Oversee all operations at the front desk and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction for every guest
- Hire, train, and supervise front desk staff, including concierge, front desk agents, and ensure they provide excellent guest services and enforce hotel policies
- Generate occupancy reports and compile financial information for the general manager
- Engage with hotel guests in person and over the phone, help with any questions they may have, and resolve complaints
- Make sure to adhere to the front desk budget and put in orders for office supplies as needed
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED
- Prior hospitality experience of 1 year is required for this position
- Have superb communication skills, management skills, and multitasking skills
- Proficient bookkeeping skills, including experience with Microsoft Word and Excel, strongly desired
- Over 2 years of experience in office management in the hospitality industry as a front desk supervisor or similar position
$19 - $20 hourly
About Adelphi Hotel Partners
The Adelphi Hotel Partners is Saratoga Springs’ landmark boutique property which blends old-world grace and Victorian grandeur with exceptional service and style for today’s guests. It is a part of Adelphi Hospitality Group which manages luxury hotels, restaurants, and hospitality properties.