Hotel La Rose
We’re looking for an enthusiastic hotel front desk manager with 1 year of prior experience to ensure every guest at our hotel has an exceptional stay with us. You will lead operations at the front desk, act as the first point of contact for guests, and cultivate staff members who will go above and beyond our high customer satisfaction standards. Applicants should be strong leaders who love working with people. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Make sure to adhere to the front desk budget and put in orders for office supplies as needed
- Communicate with hotel guests face-to-face and over the phone, ensure all their questions are answered satisfactorily, and handle any complaints
- Supervise current front desk staff and hire and train new staff to make sure they’re providing excellent customer service and implementing hotel policies
- Gather financial information and generate occupancy reports for the general manager
- Oversee all operations at the front desk and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction for every guest
- 1 year of previous experience working in the hospitality industry
- Possess excellent management skills, communication skills, and multitasking skills
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED
- Experience with MS office and bookkeeping skills desired
- At least 2 years of experience as a front office manager, front desk, or similar position in the hospitality industry or related field
About Hotel La Rose
Great place to work with Hospitality Professionals and a small Family environment!