Doubletree by Hilton Rosemead
Are you looking for a rewarding leadership opportunity and have previous experience as a front desk agent? We’re hiring a hotel front desk manager to lead our already fantastic team. You’ll be responsible for managing the reception area, supervising front office staff, enforcing hotel policies, and ensuring guest services are exemplary. Applicants should have experience in the hospitality industry, demonstrate a commitment to customer service, and come to work with a positive attitude. If you have management skills and enjoy providing excellent customer service, apply today! Hilton experience is a plus!
- Interact with customers both in-person and over the phone, assist with inquiries, and mitigate any guest complaints
- Oversee all operations at the front desk and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction for every guest
- Manage the hiring, training, and supervision of all front office staff members, and ensure they’re providing exceptional guest service and uphold hotel policies
- Gather financial information and generate occupancy reports for the general manager
- Hold responsibility for the front desk budget and order any necessary office supplies
- Have superb communication skills, management skills, and multitasking skills
- Experience with MS office and bookkeeping skills desired
- Prior hospitality experience of 1 year is required for this position
- Over 2 years of experience in office management in the hospitality industry as a front desk supervisor or similar position
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
About Doubletree by Hilton Rosemead
Situated directly off Pomona Freeway Route 60, this hotel in Rosemead, California offers a heated outdoor swimming pool and on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and guests can enjoy a DoubleTree signature chocolate chip cookie upon arrival.
Rooms at DoubleTree by Hilton Rosemead include a microwave, a refrigerator, a flat-screen TV, an iron with ironing facilities, a hairdryer, complimentary toiletries, and coffee-making facilities.