Hilton Garden Inn Exton
We’re looking for an enthusiastic hotel front office manager with 1 year of prior experience to ensure every guest at our hotel has an exceptional stay with us. You will lead operations at the front desk, act as the first point of contact for guests, and cultivate staff members who will go above and beyond our high customer satisfaction standards. Applicants should be strong leaders who love working with people. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Hilton experience is highly preferred.
- Make sure to adhere to the front desk budget and put in orders for office supplies as needed
- Engage with hotel guests in person and over the phone, help with any questions they may have, and resolve complaints
- Supervise current front desk staff and hire and train new staff to make sure they’re providing excellent customer service and implementing hotel policies
- Lead operations at the front desk and make sure guests have an exceptional stay
- Gather financial information and generate occupancy reports for the general manager
- Have superb communication skills, management skills, and multitasking skills
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED
- Experience with MS office and bookkeeping skills desired
- At least 2 years of experience as a front office manager, front desk, or similar position in the hospitality industry or related field
- 1 year of previous experience working in the hospitality industry
About Hilton Garden Inn Exton
Boasting a premier location just off the Pennsylvania Turnpike (I-76) and directly across from the Eagleview Corporate Center, the inviting Hilton Garden Inn Exton/West Chester hotel is an ideal base for business and leisure guests in the beautiful Brandywine Valley.