Holiday Inn Express DFW South
We’re in search of a hotel front desk manager that will provide exceptional service, so every guest who stays with us becomes a repeat customer. You’ll be the face of the operation, and the first person guests see when they come through the doors. You’ll be responsible for supervising staff, interacting with guests, and ensuring our high standards for customer satisfaction are met. If you’re looking for a leadership opportunity on an already amazing team, we want to hear from you!
- Handle the front desk budget and order office supplies as needed
- Lead operations at the front desk and make sure guests have an exceptional stay
- Generate occupancy reports and compile financial information for the general manager
- Hire, train, and supervise front office employees, ensuring they provide excellent guest services and enforce hotel policies
- Interact with customers both in person and over the phone, assist with inquiries, and mitigate any guest complaints
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of general hotel industry policies and practices
- Over 2 years of experience in office management in the hospitality industry as a front desk supervisor or similar position
- Proficient bookkeeping skills, including experience with Microsoft Word and Excel strongly desired
- Have superb communication skills, management skills, and multitasking skills
$14 - $17 hourly
About Holiday Inn Express DFW South
US Hospitality was formed in 2000. The portfolio includes numerous brands and continues to grow.
At US Hospitality we strive for excellence, satisfaction, and believe in core values. What sets us apart from others is our focused commitment to excellence and attention to detail.