Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati Downtown
Are you looking for a rewarding leadership opportunity and have previous experience as a front desk agent? We’re hiring a hotel front desk manager to lead our already fantastic team. You’ll be responsible for managing the reception area, supervising front office staff, enforcing hotel policies, and ensuring guest services are exemplary. Applicants should have experience in the hospitality industry, demonstrate a commitment to customer service, and come to work with a positive attitude. If you have management skills and enjoy providing excellent customer service, apply today!
- Hire, train, and supervise front desk staff, including concierge, front desk agents, and ensure they provide excellent guest services and enforce hotel policies
- Handle the front desk budget and order office supplies as needed
- Oversee all operations at the front desk and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction for every guest
- Compile occupancy reports and financial information for the general manager
- Communicate with hotel guests face-to-face and over the phone, ensure all their questions are answered satisfactorily, and handle any complaints
- Have superb communication skills, management skills, and multitasking skills
- 2 or more years of experience as a front desk supervisor or related office management position in the hospitality industry
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
- Bookkeeping skills and experience with MS Office a plus
- Prior hospitality experience of 1 year is required for this position
$16 - $18 hourly
About Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati Downtown
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.