Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
$12.00 - $14.00 hourly
About Comfort Suites
At our Comfort Suites® hotel, you’ll sleep soundly in our cozy beds in a spacious suite. You’ll get a great start to the day with our free breakfast, which includes healthy options. Take a swim in our outdoor pool or do your workout in our fitness center. If you’re traveling on business, you’ll want to take advantage of our business center and free WiFi.
We take great pride in our level of service and great pride in treating our employees like family. The hotel is located close to Marietta Square for shopping, food, and entertainment. Plus, we're near the Dixie Motor Speedway.