La Quinta Inn Tampa Bay Airport
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
About La Quinta Inn Tampa Bay Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites By Wyndham Logan in Tampa, FL is looking for one housekeeper to join our 18-person, strong team. We are located at 4730 Spruce St. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and engaged.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.