Hampton Inn Tampa-International Airport -Westshore
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
About Hampton Inn Tampa-International Airport -Westshore
Off I-275, we’re three miles from Tampa International Airport and six miles from Port Tampa Bay Cruise Terminal. Get to the airport, mall, and more with our free shuttle. Daily hot breakfast is free, and we’ve got plenty of restaurants within walking distance. Perks include our free WiFi, outdoor pool, and fitness center.