Holiday Inn, Saratoga Springs,
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
$17 - $19 per hour
About Holiday Inn, Saratoga Springs,
Come work for a wonderful company. Located on Broadway in beautiful Saratoga Springs NY. Minutes away from the legendary Saratoga Race Course and the Saratoga Performing Arts Center and within walking distance of downtown. Hard work and dedication are not only recognized but rewarded at this wonderful facility.