Five Rivers Management
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
$14 - $16 hourly
About Five Rivers Management
Our Wingate by Wyndham hotel is located in Brunswick, GA and is managed by Five Rivers Management.